No products in the cart.
Unlike many organizations, Lift The Children wants sponsors to have a direct line of communication with the orphanages, their directors, and the children. We make formal introductions and encourage both parties to get to know each other through email and letters. We want lasting relationships to develop so sponsors can see their children grow and progress to eventually become responsible adults. In addition, all the information that a sponsor may need is made available, such as, correspondence, monitoring reports, and pictures of the orphanages. We are also more than happy to assist in delivering anything that sponsors feel their orphanage needs. We also encourage sponsors to visit Africa and their orphanages to truly make a lasting experience.
There are three different ways to donate.
1. Orphanage Sponsorship
- Commits to annual support with monthly payments
- Fosters a relationship between the Sponsor and the Orphanage
- Provides an opportunity for broad involvement in the orphanage operations
2. Lump Sum Donations – One-time or Monthly
Directed to a general account which deals with the following:
- Individual Orphanage emergencies
- Individual Orphanage facility needs
- School fees
- Provision of relief supplies
3. Project-specific Donations – One-time or Monthly
- Funds are directed to the acquisition of land and the construction of the Lift the Children Orphanage in Nairobi
- Donations may be in general for the project, or as a sponsorship of a component of the facility (ie. Library, Vocational Training Centre) – donors of this type may do so in memory of an esteemed individual, identified with a plaque